Sunday, December 7, 2008

So Much to Post

I have pictures from a few different events to post. Yesterday Niah had her first Manley Tree Farm Adventure. Even though we didn't pick out a tree this year, we still went and had a good time. It was Niah's first time out in the cold for a long period of time. I brought everything "just in case." I was so excited to put her jacket, boots, mittens and hat on her and then, it was hardly even cold! O well. Then today we went to a local tree farm to help my dad pick out his tree. Santa was there so I took Niah to get her picture taken. She didn't know what to think and, consequently, didn't smile. I brought her back a second time, with Kyle, so he could get a smile, but she caught on and wasn't having it. As soon as Santa picked her up, she started crying. So she has the traditional, non-smiling, 1st picture with Santa.






1 comment:

STILLMATICS said...

That is a great picture of the three of you! Cute Family!!!