So after a walk down to the ocean and back, I just let her sit and play on the blanket. After a little while, she crawled back into the sand...not too much longer she was LOVIN it!
She even loved it so much she kept trying to eat it. I kept telling her no, but she does this thing where she'll put something in her mouth really fast before I can say no. Well she did that with the sand and immediately spit it back out. Here are some other pictures!







4 comments:
...are those the same sunglasses I gave you? you have GOT to be kidding me! I can't beleive you keep them nice for this long.
They ARE the same sunglasses ha! Maybe you should buy me some new ones for my birthday :)
She's adorable...
Awwww.. so cute! :] I love how Niah is all concerned when you put her in the sand. :D Lol. I miss youuuuu! :P
Post a Comment