Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Day 25
I have a cut on the bottom of my toe. Cuts on your toes don't agree with sumo squats and rock star jumps...let me tell you! I was trying to wimp out and then Kyle said, "If Jillian was in this room would you tell her you can't work out because your toe hurts?" No. I wouldn't. So I kept going. And was happy I did. When I weighed myself I have lost another pound! Woohoo! I think I'm going to start weighing myself once a week instead of every day. I know you aren't supposed to, but I always do. So, Mondays will be my weigh in day. I'm so excited to accomplish this goal of 30 days that I've had. I'm starting to feel like it's more and more part of my routine. Only 5 more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good girl!! Proud of you!
Post a Comment