Friday, January 21, 2011

Yes..Day 30 Happened!

Wo...where have the blogs been? I've been super busy and haven't had a minute to blog, but...I DID Day 30...and not today..about a week ago. I finally completed the 30 Day Shred after starting it at least 3 other times.

Reflections:
I'm so proud that I can not only see visible results from choosing to eat healthily and exercise, but I can also feel results. I am able to do more, exercise longer and can feel muscle in my body. Yesterday I was flexing my abs, arms and legs and, like a little kid saying, "Look at my muscles!" I was making Kyle touch them :). I find that I want to choose something healthy over unhealthy to eat and I've gone almost 1 whole month without ANY sugary foods or drinks! I'll reflect more on that after I complete that goal. I wake up in the morning thinking that I need to exercise and if I don't, I feel like I've forgotten to do something that day. I don't want to stop now.

Today I tried a pilates video. I really like pilates I've discovered. While there isn't much cardio in it necessarily, it's great for stretching and it is challenging. I'll probably alternate between that, Jillian Michaels and some outdoor running. I was so excited when the "Level 3" girl did a crunch that I was able to do from 30 Day Shred's level 1 girl...woo!

Well..now that I'm done with my 30 days, I will still blog with updates on my journey to a healthy body!